• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Welcome, Sunnylou Please tell us a little bit about yourself here.

Stemmy

Always on
Super Admin
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Welcome to Photography Forum, @Sunnylou. Please use this thread to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your photography experience.

You can also post any forum related questions here and we will happily help you settle in.

Sunnylou

Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hi, I am new here. I am elated to be joining your forum. Thanks for having me! I am a beginner but took striking photos even as a teenager. I am 48 now and in awe of photography , and could kick myself for not getting into it well and truly before now. I must have inspired my middle son however (now married) as he has a whole cameradrobe we call it. He converted a wardrobe into a camera store that is magnificent, and holds all his lenses, and equipment+ he has 4 drones. So I know what you guys are into, and the expense, dedication, and everything.

I am only with a cheap android tablet, although about to inherit a DSLR soon from my son. I have had a very strange few weeks however as by pure chance I discovered I can produce images on my own skin using only basic editing tools. Some of the images are very nice and lovely. Things that I like such as cats, and Bunny's. I have a beautiful bunny on my right hand. However some of the images are worrying. Things I do not like so I am here to see if anyone has ever heard of this phenomenon? I am even wondering if I am seeing through skin in some images. I also think I might have a tumor in the end of my nose as it is showing up in every image, also a patch under my eye. I rooted around on the internet and found out about multi spectral photography. I believe I am getting similar results to that. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Now I'm a little bit curious about this phenomenon you're describing.

Sunnylou

Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hi Rojer S,and thanks too Stemmy for introducing me.
I have found that the images have to be taken in semi darkness with the flash. I then take them through an editing process. But I keep saving the image and repeating the process and then the image gets stronger and clearer. So far I have only photographed myself as nobody else dare volunteer! I've done my hand, face, and both tops of legs. I am taking things slowly as it has been a bit bewildering.

Last edited:

SharonH

Old Hand
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hi Sunnylou and :crigon_04:
What an interesting phenomenon, I am very intrigued.

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hi and welcome to the forum

Sunnylou

Photography Experience