1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

What time does it get light in the morning?

Discussion in 'Photography Chat Forum' started by masonwcs, Jan 11, 2011.

1. masonwcs

masonwcs Active Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes
    Ok, so woke up at like 5.30 this morning and then again at 6, to see if it was getting light outside, both times it looked pretty much pitch black an accidentally fell asleep, so tomorrow I was hoping to be a bit more confident that it would be getting light by the time I was dressed, I don't wanna be up waiting ages cause I guarantee you I shall fall back asleep, I've drank quite a bit for my usual self today and know I'll be very tired in the morning.
    Anyone know when it starts getting light?
    Sun rises at 8.03 but that doesn't help lol

2. jamestom7

jamestom7 Well-Known Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes
  3. tenchy

tenchy Rain maker Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes
    jamestom7 likes this.
  4. staceyx3

staceyx3 Well-Known Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes
    Not sure, I get up at 7, and it's pitch black, leave the house at 8am and it's still quite dark, but light enough to see, and by the time I get to work at half 8 it's light :)