• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Who am I ...?

peterjones105

Account Closed
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Advanced
Edit my images ?
No
I dunno, I ask myself that frequently however I have been into photography for >25 years and I still love it; wedding photography was my mainstay income for many years and I still photograph a very few merely so as not to lose all those skills I built up over two decades. and TBH I still enjoy photographing those of friends and past client referrals.

My favourite genres are street, travel, nature, sport, and landscape (the latter when I see them); in fact anything outdoors, indoor photography such as studio and still life has limited appeal but I can enjoy others' images whose abilities leave mine standing.

I shall be more than happy to take part in a site like this where individuals help, inspire and advise rather than indulge in testosterone fuelled point scoring.

Still learning .... in my view learning is one of the greatest voyages the mind can make.

Peter.

Last edited:

Minor Problem

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Welcome to the forum Peter, I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm still here after 10 years so it can't be a bad spot.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hello Peter and welcome to the forum.

RyanB

Eye of the Tiger