1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

''Windmills, I love them''

Discussion in 'All Other Images Forum' started by winchestergoose, Oct 10, 2018.

1. winchestergoose

winchestergoose Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    These windmills are at Penong in South Australia DSC_0195.JPG DSC_0194.JPG

2. Roger S

Roger S Crazy Canuck Administrator

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Nice collection of windmills. I assume all of these are non functional, the way they're demonstrated here.

3. Ozzie_Traveller

Ozzie_Traveller Here a lot Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    G'day WG

Well selected matey - and yes, they do come in all shapes & sizes
    btw- have you seen the Goulburn wind farm? .... a collection of over 200 old pedestal 240volt fans extracted from land-fill sites, then replanted in a farmer's field looking like a mixed-bag of sunflowers pointing skywards

4. winchestergoose

winchestergoose Old Hand

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Roger some of them were pumping from a tank.

I can imagine what that would look like ...rather spectacular!
    South Australia is the state for windmills .they are every where!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2018