1. Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Yongnuo Speedlight YN565EX II

Discussion in 'Photography Chat Forum' started by bob490, Mar 3, 2018.

1. bob490

bob490 Member Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Hi All
    Does anyone know where parts of the Yongnuo YN565EX II might be Gleened? I have done a google search TNA. I'm looking for a replacement LCD as my own was damaged while in my camera bag. ouch.

2. Stephen F

Stephen F Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    Probably just as cheep to buy a new speed light as they are not that expensive and if you can find the part will it ever be as new ?

3. MikeB

MikeB Always on Premium Member

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    The internals and flash unit are pretty standard electronics and any qualified electronics technician should be able to fix it. However, anything having to do with the housing will likely only be found with Yongnuo. I agree with @Stephen F that it will likely be more cost effective to buy a new one.

4. Andy 0

Andy 0 Always on

Edit my images ?:
    Yes (recommended)
    It's probably a 'generic' LCD, but without numbers or other identification you'll be stuck, it's not unusual for numbers to be 'scrubbed' from parts like these either due to 'suspect' provenance or to prevent secomd market repair.

It's an interesting question, I'd either find one with a other fault and transplant or start measuring and researching but at Yongnuo's pricepoint you might be better just replacing the unit and keeping it as a donor for other units.